Thursday 25 November 2010

David Longshaw








TODAY I attended 'Finishing School' as part of the Liverpool Design Festival. Finishing School aims were to offer fashion designers a comprehensive and expert range of continuing professional development workshops. It was for all fashion designers and those working in related industries, whether they had established business', just starting off, or still studying. I had the privilege of having a one-to-one session with Central Saint Martin and RCA graduate David Longshaw, which I found extremely helpful in my quest to break into the fashion industry. These images are my favourite pieces from his RCA (MA) Collection. I love his use of softened pastel colours and his feminine twists on unusual fabric manipulations. I will be looking forward to seeing more of David’s work.




No comments:

Post a Comment