Thursday 19 May 2011

FMP



TODAY I shot the garments I have made for my FMP (Final Major Project) with a little help from my friend Carly. As my theme for this project is based around the idea of camping (hence the woodland scenary). I created an extremely structured, 3-dimensional raincoat, made from clear PVC material and black ridgeline. This garment has been inspired by tent shapes and structures. The underneath creation being a denim playsuit was based on the idea of sleeping bags being all-in-one designs and denim being a favourite with festival goers. I designed the front of this dungaree'esque garment to be lower than the back (under the bust), therefore I styled this with one of my white vintage blouses. I'm really proud of what I have created and will be looking forward to seeing it on the catwalk at our end of year fashion show. Hope you enjoy looking through these photographs!

Styled with a white vintage blouse, UO bumbag, Hunter wellies, flower headband and Carlys own jewellery.






No comments:

Post a Comment